Coaching is a great way to have a positive impact on your community and the soccer program. SWEMSA has implemented coach requirements for all coaches, ensuring we meet the needs of the kids as well as our parent organizations. To support and equip our coaches, SWEMSA will reimburse all registered coaches for the courses they take.
- Soccer is a game for happiness.
- The laws of soccer should be regarded as mutual agreements, the spirit or letter of which no one should try to avoid or break.
- Visiting teams and spectators are honored guests.
- No advantages except those of superior skill should be sought.
- Equal playing time for all players.
- Soccer is an inclusive program, providing a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Official and opponents should be treated and regarded as honest in intention.
- Official decisions should be accepted without looking angry no matter how unfair they may seem.
- Winning is desirable, but winning at any cost defeats the purpose of the game.