Nothing says thank you better than the smiles on our players’ faces. We want to dedicate a special space for someone who has gone above and beyond to help keep those smiles big and bright, and show our appreciation for going that extra mile.
1. OUTSTANDING VOLUNTEER – Outstanding services to EMSA, Zones, Communities, Boards, Committees, Coaches and Managers.
2. AWARD OF MERIT or MERITORIOS SERVICES AWARD – Recognizes the efforts of those people who have made a significant contribution to the sport of soccer within EMSA for no less than 10 years. Nominations must be sent by the zones to the EMSA Executive Committee for ratification.
3. LIFE TIME MEMBER – This one explains itself. This award cannot be presented to anyone who is actively in our organization at the time the award is allocated.
Our volunteer recognition events have been paused due to COVID-19. Our last event in 2019 recognized the following individuals for their outstanding contributions.
- OUTSTANDING VOLUNTEER – James Wilson
- AWARD OF MERIT – Kevin Kobi
- LIFE TIME SERVICE – Howie Molstad
- EMSA Presidents Award – Paul Gantar