U13 – U19 schedules are created by EMSA Main & will be available on their web site when available (target date April 25)
U9 – U11 schedules are created by EMSA South West (SWEMSA) & are available on our OUTDOOR page.
U4 – U7 schedules are created by EMSA South West (SWEMSA) or by your community. Rain-Out games will not be rescheduled.
- U4: Check with your community Soccer Coordinator.
- U4 – U7 (TRSA):
- U7: Allendale & Parkallen create their own schedules. Check back for updates.
- U7 For all other communities: Schedule
- U9 Girls: Schedule
- U9 Boys: Schedule
** Check our Fields page for links to maps & the City of Edmonton web site field status line.
**Emsa West Complex Directions – Click EMSA_West_Complex_Entrance
2019 OUTDOOR COMMUNITY PLAYING DAYS
U4 (2015) = Check with your community league
U5 (2014) = Check with your community league
U7 (2012/2013) = Monday/Wednesday
U9 (2010/2011) = Tuesday/Thursday
U11 (2008/2009) = Monday/Wednesday
U13 (2006/2007) = Tuesday/Thursday
U15 (2004/2005) = Monday/Wednesday
U17 (2002/2003) = Sunday/Thursday
U19 (2000/2001) = Sunday/Tuesday
*Note: Due to the possible loss of fields, some U9-U11 games may need to be scheduled on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday evening.
** No games will be scheduled for Monday, May 20 – Victoria Day.
- Round 1: April 29 – May 9
- Round 2: May 13 – May 30
- Round 3: June 3 – June 20
- Round 3 Rain Out Reschedules: If necessary for post-season play determination, SWEMSA will reschedule rained out games between June 21 & June 26.
* Schedules for Round 2 & 3 will be available on our Schedules tab as soon as they become available.
Post Season Play For U9 – U19 Age Levels
City Finals: July 2 – 7
City Finals U9 = June 23-June 27
Provincials: July 19 – 21 (U13 – U19 only; tier 4) Locations to be advised by ASA