Indoor 2021/22 Registration
Registration begins – August 1, 2021
The Season is planned to run October 16, 2021 to mid February 2022.
TENTATIVE PLAYING DAYS – COMMUNITY
- U5 = Born in 2017/2018 – Game day Saturday
- U7 = Born in 2015/2016 –Game day Saturday
- U9 = Born in 2013/2014 – Game day Saturday
- U11 = Born in 2011/2012– Game day Saturday
- U13 = Born in 2009/2010 – Game day Saturday or Sunday
- U15 = Born in 2007/2008 – Game day Sunday
- U17 = Born in 2005/2006 – Game day Sunday
- U19 = Born in 2003/2004 – Game day Sunday
TENTATIVE PLAYING DAYS – Competitive Tiers 1-3
Location of facilities
- U5/U7 – South Soccer Centre (6520 Roper Road)
- U9 to U19 – South Soccer Centre; West Soccer Centre; East Soccer Centre; Tri-Leisure Centre (Spruce Grove)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Log in to your Household Account via the EMSA Soccer Portal (emsasoccerportal.com). If your address, phone #, community league name or email address has changed since you last registered in our soccer system, it must be updated before you register a player, volunteer or team official.
- Change in address, phone # or community league name? From your Dashboard, (1) select Manage People on Account, (2) click on the pencil beside the name of the person you wish to update, make the corrections & save your changes.
- Change in email address? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t have an account, follow the step by step instructions in the Soccer Portal to create one.
- Register all players for the 2021 Outdoor season. You must register under the community where you live. You can ask for a transfer – This is done on Step #2 of the registration process.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Coach, Assistant Coach or Team Manager on your child’s team, register that player first, choose the appropriate volunteer role & then complete a Team Official registration for yourself. If you are interested in volunteering on more than one team, you need to complete additional Team Official registrations. Please complete all sections of the Team Official registration & add in as much detail on age level & gender, player requests, who you’d like to volunteer with etc. Helpful hint: In order for the registration to be completed, you have to scroll through the whole waiver & mark off at least one method of communication.
- How to request a different Zone or Community: Click these instructions: How_To_Select_Another_Zone_Community
Players require outdoor soccer shoes, shin guards, shorts and soccer socks. Sponsoring communities provide a jersey.
PREMIER/CLUB TRYOUT WITH SW STING FC
If a player is interested in the SW Sting FC club program, please indicate this on this registration form – tryouts are required. SW Sting FC program & tryout information can be found on their web site.
To participate in a SW Sting FC tryout all players must:
- Register in the EMSA Soccer Portal for the season – this is done via your Household Account.
- Register on the SW Sting FC web site tryout link. Click here to sign up for tryouts.
If you wish to secure a community team spot until the SW Sting FC tryout result is known, the community registration fee, volunteer & uniform deposits + all supporting documents must reach SWEMSA by April 15 at 4:00 PM. If your child is confirmed on a team, we will transfer the community fee to SW Sting FC. We are unable to transfer fees to other zone Club programs.
For any questions or inquiries about the Club program, please contact the Sting Executive Director at Sting.email@example.com
HOW TO BE AN ON-TIME PROCESSED PLAYER – NOW COMPLETE
You’ll need to provide the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the player registration form (for each player).
- Proof of birth (for each player): birth certificate, passport, Alberta Health Care card or any other Government issued ID with a birth date.
- Proof of address which matches the address & parent name listed on the registration form: parent Drivers License or current utility bill.
- Fee cheque payable to as per form, or if you paid on-line when registering, the payment confirmation receipt(s).
*** Please Note: Paying a registration fee on-line when registering does not mean your child will be considered “On-Time”. You still need to meet the deadline of September 16, 2021 at 4:00pm to supply the (4) items above.
Who needs cards to participate in a game?
- Community = U13 to U19
- Premier = U9 to U19
- Community = U9 to U19
- Premier = U9 to U19
NOTE: Only EMSA issued cards are accepted. Not EDSA or any other organization.
READY TO REGISTER?
PLEASE LOG IN, OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT, AND REGISTER AT THE LINK BELOW.