2019 Outdoor Registration
Community Registration Sessions –Registration_Sessions_Outdoor_2019
HOW TO REGISTER
- If needed, purchase a 2018/19 community league membership (valid from September 1, 2018 – August 31, 2019) from your community league, or through EFCL.
- Log in to your Household Account via the EMSA Soccer Portal (emsasoccerportal.com). If your address, phone #, community league name or email address has changed since you last registered in our soccer system, it must be updated before you register a player, volunteer or team official.
- Change in address, phone # or community league name? From your Dashboard, (1) select Manage People on Account, (2) click on the pencil beside the name of the person you wish to update, make the corrections & save your changes.
- Change in email address? Contact email@example.com.
- If you don’t have an account, follow the step by step instructions in the Soccer Portal to create one.
- Register all players for the 2019 Outdoor season. You must register under the community where you live. If your child wants to play in a different community, keep in mind that not all communities will have teams at every age level. Unless you are 100% certain your community of choice will be hosting a team for your child, don’t add in a transfer request. Just add a friend and/or a Coach request & include the community name. For example:
Season: 2019 Outdoor Request to Play Keeper: No I Want To Play With: Samantha Brown – Greenfield Coach Request: Jaxon Carrol – Greenfield
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Coach, Assistant Coach or Team Manager on your child’s team, register that player first, choose the appropriate volunteer role & then complete a Team Official registration for yourself. If you are interested in volunteering on more than one team, you need to complete additional Team Official registrations. Please complete all sections of the Team Official registration & add in as much detail on age level & gender, player requests, who you’d like to volunteer with etc. Helpful hint: In order for the registration to be completed, you have to scroll through the whole waiver & mark off at least one method of communication.
HOW TO BE AN ON-TIME PROCESSED PLAYER – NOW COMPLETE
It’s easy – supply your Community Soccer Coordinator with all the fees, deposits & supporting documents by February 28 @ 9:00 PM.
You’ll need to provide the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the player registration form (for each player).
- 2018/19 community league membership card.
- Proof of birth (for each player): birth certificate, passport, Alberta Health Care card or any other Government issued ID with a birth date.
- Proof of address which matches the address & parent name listed on the registration form: parent Drivers License or current utility bill.
- Fee cheque payable to your community, or if you paid on-line when registering, the payment confirmation receipt(s).
- Volunteer deposit cheque payable to your community for the 1st child registered. This will noted on the registration form & will cover all players on your soccer account.
*** Please Note: Paying a registration fee on-line when registering does not mean your child will be considered “On-Time”. You still need to meet the deadline of February 28 @ 9:00 PM to supply the (6) items above.
HOW TO BE ADDED TO THE WAIT-LIST
If you missed the on-time registration and/or payment deadline, complete the registration & provide your Community Soccer Coordinator with all the fees, deposits & supporting documents (see above). Once received, your child’s name will be added to the wait-list & placed after all on-time paid players in the zone are on teams. Confirmation would be sent to you after the SW Sting FC tryout results are known.
- Teams are formed by the Community Soccer Coordinators.
- Consider volunteering as a Coach or Assistant Coach.
- Before registering, read our 2019 Outdoor page & review our Team Formation + Refund Policy carefully.
- When completing the registration form on line, enter as much information as possible for friend & Coach requests. Last names are a big help! Your Community Soccer Coordinators will do their best to accommodate your request, but they cannot be guaranteed.
- If you made an error on the registration form, not a problem. Contact your Community Soccer Coordinator or SWEMSA Admin & they’ll make the change for you. Please Note: All changes, including those to Coach & friend requests must be made by February 28 @ 9:00 PM in order for the Community Soccer Coordinators to have the most up to date information to form their teams.
- Supply your Community Soccer Coordinators with all the fees, deposits & supporting documents by February 28 @ 9:00 PM! Paying on-line with your credit card does not mean you’re done!!
Log in to your soccer account to register: emsasoccerportal.com