2018/19 Indoor Registration
WAIT-LIST Registration is now open!
U5 PROGRAM FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 2014
We are very excited to offer a U5 program for our budding soccer superstars!
- Game day will be SUNDAY!
- Your child will participate in 15 fun sessions from October 14 to December 16 & January 6 to February 3
- Games will start at either 8:00, 8:15 or 8:30 AM & last 55 minutes.
- Games will be played at the Sports TC Complex (9203 – 35 Ave NW) on artificial grass turf.
- Parents can bring their lawn chairs & sit on the pitch while the games are being played!
- Parking is limited on-site, however they is ample street parking.
Space for this program is limited to 80 players, based on the date the registration is processed. If you are interested in this very special program, register as soon as possible & don’t delay in providing SWEMSA the registration fee, deposit & supporting documents. While we do have in person payment sessions late August & early September, consider taking care of things at our office over the summer.
HOW TO REGISTER
- If needed, purchase a 2018/19 community league membership (valid from September 1, 2018 – August 31, 2019) from your community league, or through EFCL.
- Log in to your Household Account via the EMSA Soccer Portal (emsasoccerportal.com). If your address, phone #, community league name or email address has changed since you last registered in our soccer system, it must be updated before you register a player, volunteer or team official.
- Change in address, phone # or community league name? From your Dashboard, (1) select Manage People on Account, (2) click on the pencil beside the name of the person you wish to update, make the corrections & save your changes.
- Change in email address? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t have an account, follow the step by step instructions in the Soccer Portal to create one.
- Register all players for the 2018/19 indoor season. You must register under the community where you live. If your child wants to play in a different community, keep in mind that not all communities will have teams at every age level. Unless you are 100% certain your community of choice will be hosting a team for your child, don’t add in a transfer request. Just add a friend and/or a Coach request & include the community name. For example:
Season: 2018 Outdoor Request to Play Keeper: No I Want To Play With: Samantha Brown – Greenfield Coach Request: Jaxon Carrol – Greenfield
If your request can be accommodated, the SWEMSA Age Level Director will enter a proper transfer request.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Coach, Assistant Coach or Team Manager on your child’s team, register that player first, choose the appropriate volunteer role & then complete a Team Official registration for yourself. If you are interested in volunteering on more than one team, you need to complete additional Team Official registrations. Please complete all sections of the Team Official registration & add in as much detail on age level & gender, player requests, who you’d like to volunteer with etc. Helpful hint: In order for the registration to be completed, you have to scroll through the whole waiver & mark off at least one method of communication.
HOW TO BE AN ON-TIME PROCESSED PLAYER – NOW COMPLETE
It’s easy – supply SWEMSA with all the fees, deposits & supporting documents by September 6 @ 9:00 PM.
You’ll need to provide the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the player registration form (for each player).
- 2018/19 community league membership card.
- Proof of birth (for each player): birth certificate, passport, Alberta Health Care card or any other Government issued ID with a birth date.
- Proof of address which matches the address & parent name listed on the registration form: parent Drivers License or current utility bill.
- Fee cheque payable to SWEMSA, or if you paid on-line when registering, the payment confirmation receipt(s). If you wish to pay by cash, please bring the exact amount as we do not carry a float with change.
- Volunteer deposit cheque payable to SWEMSA for the 1st child registered. This will noted on the registration form & will cover all players on your soccer account.
*** Please Note: Paying a registration fee on-line when registering does not mean your child will be considered “On-Time”. You still need to meet the deadline of September 6 @ 9:00 PM to supply the (6) items above.
HOW & WHEN TO PAY – Community Program Only – NOW COMPLETE
It’s never too early to take care of this important step to be considered an on-time paid/processed player! While the deadline is September 6 @ 9:00 PM, please consider these options:
- Pay on-line with your credit card & drop the deposit cheque & supporting documents off at our office in the Westbrook Shopping Center (#211, 11 Fairway Drive NW) through our mail slot door on the 2nd floor.
- If paying by cheque or cash, drop payment & supporting documents off at our office in the Westbrook Shopping Center (#211, 11 Fairway Drive NW through our mail slot door on the 2nd floor.
If you prefer, attend one of our in person payment sessions at the Blue Quill Community Hall (11304 – 25 Ave NW). All sessions are from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM:
- Wednesday, August 29
- Tuesday, September 4
- Thursday, September 6
*** Please Note: If your child is registered for the Premier Program only (tryout required), do NOT attend a community payment session. Once the SW Sting FC teams are finalized, they will hold their own payment session.
HOW TO BE ADDED TO THE WAIT-LIST
If you missed the on-time registration and/or payment deadline, complete the registration & provide the SWEMSA office with all the fees, deposits & supporting documents (see above). Once received, your child’s name will be added to the wait-list & placed after all on-time paid players in the zone are on teams. Confirmation would be sent to you after the SW Sting FC tryout results are known.
- Teams are formed by the SWEMSA Age Level Directors.
- Consider volunteering as a Coach or Assistant Coach.
- Before registering, read our 2018/19 Indoor page & review our Team Formation + Refund Policy carefully.
- When completing the registration form on line, enter as much information as possible for friend & Coach requests. Last names are a big help! Your SWEMSA Age Level Director will do their best to accommodate your request, but they cannot be guaranteed.
- If you made an error on the registration form, not a problem. Contact your SWEMSA Age Level Director & they’ll make the change for you. Please Note: All changes, including those to Coach & friend requests must be made by September 6 @ 9:00 PM in order for the Age Level Directors to have the most up to date information to form their teams.
- Supply SWEMSA with all the fees, deposits & supporting documents by September 6 @ 9:00 PM! Paying on-line with your credit card does not mean you’re done!!
Wait-List Registration is now open!
Log in to your soccer account to register: emsasoccerportal.com