Who Needs Cards To Participate In a Game?
Community = U13 to U19
Premier = U9 to U19
Community = U9 to U19
Premier = U7 to U19
NOTE: Only EMSA issued cards are accepted. Not EDSA or any other organization.
EMSA will be doing Player and Team Official Cards remotely and once we know when the season will commence, the cards will be delivered to the Zone offices for distribution to the team coaches. EMSA will be working remotely until further notice.
Procedure for ID Cards:
- Selfie of the Player, Team Officials, with no hats, sunglasses and hands in their faces.
- Once piece of ID for Players which can either be, their Alberta Health Care Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s Licence
- It they know what zone/community they are to play with, they can specify the name (ie. North Zone or Delton Community)
- All ID Card emails must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and no other email.
- The following information must be in the body of the email: a) Full name of player or team official b) zone/community reside in c) premier or community team
SWEMSA will have carding sessions on the following dates – These dates on on hold and may be cancelled (Update March 18)
- Thursday April 16, 2020 – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday April 21, 2020 – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Location: Duggan Community Hall (3728 106 St)
“This is a picture ID, so we will need the player or team official present to take their picture along with one piece of identification which can be either their Alberta Health Care Card (showing persons full name and birthdate), Birth Certificate, Passport or Driver’s License to obtain your EMSA I.D. Card.”
(STUDENT ID’S ARE NOT ACCEPTED)**