Who Needs Cards To Participate In a Game?
Community = U13 to U19
Premier = U9 to U19
Community = U5 to U19
Premier = U7 to U19
NOTE: Only EMSA issued cards are accepted. Not EDSA or any other organization.
Procedure for ID Cards:
- Submit the following to Leonoran@emsamain.com
- One head shot jpeg (no hats and sunglasses)
- Copy of ID, such as Alberta Health Care card or birth certificate
- In the body of the email, state the Player’s or Team Official’s full name; age group; and Zone (South West Zone)
- The cards will be sent to the Zone Office for distribution to the Coach when teams are formed.
“This is a picture ID, so we will need the player or team official present to take their picture along with one piece of identification which can be either their Alberta Health Care Card (showing persons full name and birthdate), Birth Certificate, Passport or Driver’s License to obtain your EMSA I.D. Card.”
(STUDENT ID’S ARE NOT ACCEPTED)**