Welcome to EMSA South West!
EMSA South West works with the community leagues of southwest Edmonton to run youth soccer programs for indoor and outdoor seasons and for our Premier soccer team. For more information, please visit their web site swstingfc.teamsnapsites.com
ID CARDS FOR PLAYERS & TEAM OFFICIALS – Updated September 14
- All Coaches, Assistant Coaches & Team Managers (both community & SW Sting FC) from U6 – U18 require an EMSA ID card. SWEMSA will provide each team a certain number of facility entrance pass stickers on the ID cards.
- All community players in the U14 – U18 age levels require an EMSA ID card.
- All SW Sting FC players in the U9 – U18 age levels require an EMSA ID card.
- All ID cards must be valid for the entire season, including post season play. You must have a card before you can participate in a game! You can obtain an ID card several ways:
- Send a jpeg photo (less than 1MB/only be a head shot) + proof of age (birth certificate, Alberta Health Care card, Drivers License) to the SWEMSA Administrator (email@example.com) prior to noon on Tuesday, September 19.
- Attend a carding session in our office Tuesday, September 19 between 3:00 & 7:00 PM (#211, 11 Fairway Drive/Westbrook Shopping Center).
- Attend a late carding session in the EMSA Main office Tuesday, October 10; Thursday, October 12; Monday, October 16 between 4:00 & 8:00 PM. ** You must have a card before you can participate in a game!
On-Time Indoor Registration is now complete! If you have provided all the documents/fees/deposits by 2:00 PM on Saturday, September 9th your child will be included in our on-time team formation.
Late Registration is available for an additional fee of $75.00. Payment is accepted by cheque only & players will be added to our wait-list for placement on a team if space is available.
PUBLIC ACCESS OFFICE HOURS
EFFECTIVE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
If your address has changed since you last registered in our soccer system, please contact the SWEMSA Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) before registering.
Click here to learn more about the upcoming indoor season!
Proud Supporters of FC Edmonton