Welcome to EMSA South West!
EMSA South West works with the community leagues of southwest Edmonton to run youth soccer programs for indoor and outdoor seasons and for our Premier soccer team, Sting Sao Paulo.
Registration for the 2017 Outdoor season is now complete!
- Teams are now formed – if you haven’t heard from a Coach by April 24th, please contact your community Soccer Coordinator.
- Late registration information can be found on our Register page.
- Schedules are being created – check our Schedules page for further information.
- Coaches, Assistant Coaches & Team Managers can view their rosters via their Coach Login account once the team has been placed in a Division. For U6-U12 teams scheduled by SWEMSA, they will be visible by April 24th. For U14-U18 teams, they will be visible by April 27th. If you need a copy of your ASA roster for entry into a tournament, please contact your community Soccer Coordinator.
- EMSA ID cards are required at the first game of the season for the following:
- U12-U18 Community Coaches, Assistant Coaches & Team Managers
- U14-U18 Community Players
- U9-U18 Premier Players & all Coaches, Assistant Coaches & Team Managers
- EMSA Carding sessions will be held at the South Soccer Center from 4:30 – 8:30 on April 18, 25, 27 & May 2. Please bring the EMSA Card Outdoor 2017 Player Coach Information Form + applicable ID with you.
Proud Supporters of FC Edmonton