If you would like your child included in our on-time team formation process, there are only (3) ways left!
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8th
- Stop by our office in person between 9:00 AM & 4:00 PM with your documents.
- Drop your documents through our mail slot door on the 2nd floor between 8:30 AM & 5:30 PM.
The office is located in the Westbrook Shopping Center on the 2nd floor (#211, 11 Fairway Drive NW)
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9th
- Stop by our last in person payment session at the Yellowbird Community League Hall (10710-19 Ave NW) between 9:00 AM & 2:00 PM with your documents.
- Copy of registration form for each player.
- Proof of birth date: Alberta Health Care card, birth certificate, passport
- Proof of address: Drivers License which shows the same address as the registration form.
- 2017/18 community league membership card. You can purchase directly from efcl.org.
- Registration fee cheque with current date, payable to SWEMSA (can be combined for all players in the family). If you have paid on-line by credit card, we do NOT need a copy of the confirmation receipt.
- Volunteer deposit cheque of $150.00, post-dated to January 31, 2018, payable to SWEMSA. If you have declined to volunteer, please include the $150.00 with your fee cheque.
** PLEASE NOTE: Payments on line by credit card will only be available until Midnight, Friday, September 9th.