The last chance to register, pay registration fees & supply supporting documents is coming soon! Only those who have registered on-line, paid all registration fees, volunteer deposits & supplied all supporting documents by Saturday, September 9th at 2:00 PM will be included in our on-time team formation process. Effective at midnight, Friday September 8th the ability to pay for indoor soccer fees on-line will be removed.
Please bring the following to our office Friday, September 8th (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM) or attend our last payment session at the Yellowbird Community League Hall on Saturday, September 9th (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM):
- A copy of each player registration form.
- Your 2017/18 community league membership card.
- Fee cheque with current date, payable to SWEMSA. If you have paid by credit card, you do NOT have to bring the confirmation receipt.
- Volunteer Deposit cheque of $150.00 post-dated to January 31, 2018, payable to SWEMSA. If you have declined to volunteer please add $150.00 to your fee cheque.
- Proof of player age: Alberta Health Care card, birth certificate or passport.
- Proof of address: Parent Drivers License.
If you have applied for Funding assistance through Kidsport and/or Jumpstart proof of application via email from the organization(s) is also required.
Registrations unpaid or missing documents will not be processed & players will be placed on a wait-list. If space is available we will contact you via email.