Coaches’ Kit – Indoor 2021/22
The information below is for all age level community/club teams, unless otherwise noted.
All U7 Community Coach forms and resources can be found at: https://emsamain.com/seasoninfo/indoor-season-information/u7-mini-team-official-resources/
All U9 to U19 Community Coach forms and resources can be found at: Community League U9 – U19 Team Official Season Info | EMSA Main
All Club Coach forms and resources can be found at: CLUB League U9 – U19 Team Official Season Info | EMSA Main
Team Official Facility Pass Procedure
BOARDED TEAMS Club U9-U19, Community U9 – U19 and Mini U7 – Playing at the Edmonton Soccer Centres (East, West or South)
- EMSA E-cards will be the only form of team official admission for the Edmonton Soccer Centres Boarded Facilities.
- Team officials will need to download their team official e-cards from the Portal on their electronic device and show the Facilities staff when they enter. They can download it each time they arrive or they can take a photo of it after they have downloaded it and keep it in the photos on their phone. Instructions for downloading will be on the EMSA website under season info.
- This means all team officials who are coaching teams that will play at one of the Edmonton Soccer Centres Boarded Facilities (East, West, South) will be required to get an EMSA E-card (regardless of age group, division, if you are an EMSA Member or Out of District team – everyone will need one)
- If team officials do not have their EMSA e-card to present for admission, then they will have to pay to get in to the Facility and there will be no reimbursement.
- This means it’s important that team officials get their EMSA e-cards before the season starts. There is usually a back log of ID requests right before season starts so please don’t wait!
- Here are the instructions on how to obtain an EMSA e-card for the indoor season: https://emsamain.com/seasoninfo/indoor-season-information/emsa-i-d-cards/
- Parents/spectators will need to purchase their own season pass or individual admission. The tentative prices are $35.00 for a season pass or $5 per admission (children and seniors free).
Forms, Instructions & Policies
2. Game Sheet Instructions – Electronic Game Sheets.
4. Blank game sheets (print and keep a few in your kit in case there are issues printing the electronic version)
5. EMSA ID Cards – Click the word Cards for information.
6. Schedules released by EMSA Main October 13, 2021
7. Season start date is October 16, 2021
Concussion & Injury Protocols/Forms can be found on our Coaches’ Corner page.
Post Season Play
City Finals = February 26/27, 2022
Tier 1 Non Boarded Provincials = March 3 – 6, 2022
Tier 2 to 4 Boarded Provincials = March 11 – 13, 2022