Coaches’ Kit – 2020/21 Indoor
The information below is for all age level community/club teams, unless otherwise noted.
All Community Coach forms and resources can be found at: https://emsamain.com/seasoninfo/indoor-season-information/community-league-u13-u19-team-official-indoor-season-info/
All Club Coach forms and resources can be found at: https ://emsamain.com/seasoninfo/indoor-season-information/club-league-u9-u19-team-official-indoor-season-info/
Forms, Instructions & Policies
2. Game Sheet Instructions 2020/21 – Electronic Game Sheets.
4. Blank game sheets (print and keep a few in your kit in case there are issues printing the electronic version)
5. EMSA ID Cards – Click the word Cards for information.
6. Community Rescheduling deadline is October 2
7. Club Rescheduling deadline is October 7
8. Schedules released by EMSA Main on October 21
9. Season start date is October 24
10. CLUB-Rules-and-Regs-Acknowledgement-Form-Indoor-2020-2021 – Due October 16
11. Rules-and-Regs-Community-Acknowledgement-Form-Indoor-2020-2021 Due October 16
12. Go to EMSA Main for all the forms required. Click HERE.
Concussion & Injury Protocols/Forms can be found on our Coaches’ Corner page.
Schedules, Rounds & Post Season Play
Round 1 = October 24 to December 20
Round 2 = January 2 to February 20
- Teams will have a maximum roster of 12 players.
- There will be 4 teams in one group for the first round, which ends mid December.
- Teams will be re-grouped for the second round beginning January 2, 2021.
- Trialists are allowed IF they are part of the same cohort group.
- Games are 45 minutes long – 2 x 20 minute halves (due to smaller rosters; time to sanitize dressing rooms and benches between games).
- The team roster size and groupings are due to the Alberta Health authorities regulations of only 50 participants per cohort group.
- Soccer Center Rules, Please read. includes electronically signed Health and Safety Acknowledgment of compliance that must be completed.
U7-U19: Schedules are created by EMSA & will be available on their Schedules tab & accessible through your Coach Log In.
U5: Schedules are created by SWEMSA & will be available October 19th.
City Finals (U11-U19): TBD
Field Status & Location Information
Soccer Centre West Fields 1 – 4: 17415 – 106A Avenue
Soccer Centre East Fields 5 – 8: 12720 Victoria Trail
Soccer Centre South Fields 9 – 12: 6520 Roper Road
Tri Leisure Centre Spruce Grove Fields 13 & 14: 221 Jennifer Heil Way
Scottish Soccer Dome: 3105 – 101 Street SW