The indoor season is operated by the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA). Registration fees, deposits & volunteer requirements are set by our zone (SWEMSA); registration is done online and payment is made to SWEMSA. For information on the upcoming 2016/17 indoor season, please visit our Register page. If you have any questions, please use our Contact EMSA South West page.
- Fees & deposits are paid to SWEMSA
- Volunteer commitment is to SWEMSA
- Teams are formed by the SWEMSA Age Level Directors
- Practice gym time is assigned by SWEMSA Admin
- Schedules are created by EMSA
Registration for the outdoor season is organized by our communities, who set their own registration fees, deposits & volunteer requirements. Registration is done online and payment is made to the community you live in. For all outdoor season enquiries, please contact your community Soccer Coordinator or if you live in the TRSA are, your Program Manager. A list of all contacts is available on our Communities page.
- Fees & deposits are paid to the community you live in
- Volunteer commitment is to the community you live in
- Teams are formed by your community Soccer Coordinator (U17/U19 are formed jointly by the SWEMSA Age Level Director & the community)
- Practices are at the discretion of the Coach
- Schedules are created by EMSA (U13 to U19); SWEMSA (U9, U11); SWEMSA and/or the communities (U5-U7)