Welcome to EMSA South West!
EMSA South West works with the community leagues of southwest Edmonton to run youth soccer programs for indoor and outdoor seasons and for our Premier soccer team. Our mission is to provide all players an enjoyable soccer experience at every stage by putting their needs front and centre.
Please note the SWEMSA Staff will be working remotely effective December 11, 2020 to TBD. To reach the SWEMSA Administrator, email Zone.Administrator@swemsa.org
Indoor 2021/22 Registration
Wait list registration
To register click HERE
SCHEDULES ARE RELEASED OCTOBER 20, 2021 BY EMSA MAIN
Thursday After School Drop In Soccer
Want your child to have extra training? Free time Thursday afternoons? Come train with the Technical Staff and First Touch Training. More touches on the ball, builds more confidence on the field.
SWEMSA has a Thursday After School Drop In Soccer program:
- Every Thursday starting October 7, 2021 to December 16, 2021
- Time is from 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Come for one hour or two hours or three hours – Whatever works with your schedule!
- Location is Sports TC Indoor Turf Facility (9203 35 Ave)
- Cost is $20/session OR for a discount, purchase a Pass – 5 sessions = $87.50; 10 sessions = $150
To register, click on this link – https://forms.office.com/r/YPJX5nftiS
EMSA South West is committed to providing a safe sport environment for all our participants. Please click SAFE SPORT for resources.
Any questions regarding our Sting Program can be directed to the Sting Executive Director – Katrin Meier at Sting.Execdir@swemsa.org