SW Sting FC Indoor Tryouts
To participate in a SW Sting FC tryout all players must:
- Register in the EMSA Soccer Portal for the season – this is done via your Household Account. You must bring a copy of the registration form & proof of age (Alberta Health Care card, Birth Certificate or Passport) to the 1st tryout.
- Register on the SW Sting FC web site tryout link.
- If you have not played for SW Sting FC in the past, there is a tryout fee – payable in cash only:
- U7 & U8 age levels = $10.00
- U9 – U18 age levels = $20.00
To register in the Soccer Portal: Register to play soccer!
To register for a SW Sting FC tryout: Register for a tryout!
To view the tryout schedule: Click here!
SW Sting Tryouts for the indoor season will be held between September 5 – 9, 2017 at the Keheewin Fields (10710 – 19 Ave NW).
What to bring to the first tryout?
- Copy of your soccer registration from from the soccer Portal – Step 1.
- Proof of age: Alberta Health Care card, Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Cash tryout fee for new players to the program – Step 3
- Shin guards, outdoor soccer shoes, water bottle – NO CLUB LOGO GEAR.
*** If you are wanting to secure a SWEMSA community team spot until the results of the tryouts are known, payment & all documents must be received by SWEMSA no later than 2:00 PM on Saturday, September 9th.
Check their web site (swstingfc.teamsnapsites.com) for program information.